Sunday, December 07, 2014

Adila Long Luxe Ready-to-Wear and Bridal


Last Friday, I had the pleasure of attending Adila Long's Luxe Ready-to-Wear and Bridal Show held at Monkey Garage, Bangsar. I went home coveting every piece from the ready-to-wear collection and wishing desperately that I could still plan my wedding dress (despite already being married for three years!). 

The collection was simply stunning! I love how each piece was created with the highest attention to detail and how they combine both traditional and contemporary elements within a single garment. Not to mention the embellishments on the wedding dresses were so intricate and the finished effect was like something out of a fairytale! ( And, really, isn't that what weddings are all about, having your very own happily ever after).

The print that was featured in most of the ready-to-wear collection was inspired by a painting that Adila's daughter, Aya Sofya, had drawn. I loved the dreamy print and, in fact, the whole collection could be described in that one word; dreamy. Another thing I loved was how the pieces could be worn separately so you could easily mix and match as you please or how the occasion requires, tres chic et elegante!

Bravo to the Adila Long Team. In this show, they have successfully proven just how versatile the brand is with their take on haute couture fashion as well as the most beautiful bridal wear to rival some of the known names in the business. I'm already eager to see what they will do for their next collection. In the mean time, I look forward to visiting their showroom for a private viewing of this stellar collection. 




















Sadly, photos from my iphone do not do justice to the beautiful collection. Do check out their website for a more detailed view or, better yet, drop by their showroom! Brides, I would strongly suggest you make an appointment with Adila herself. Let them turn your fantasy into a reality. Believe me, you wont be disappointed! :)


Jalan Terasek 8, Bangsar KL
03-22019499
adilalongdesign@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment