Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Good things-a-comin'

A little clarity really does put things into perspective. Alhamdulillah and heres to hoping everything goes well insyaAllah. I'll end that happy note with some pictures of Paris because, well, why not? ;)








Pictures from the charming Rue Cler taken with my iphone. One very fine morning, I went for a walk by myself to explore this quaint street ( also to buy flowers and baguette a la parisienne! ) . There were cafes aplenty perfect for starting your day with a cafe creme and people watching. Rue Cler also has a great fresh produce market and a lovely flower shop. If ever you are in the area, I highly recommend a quick stop for lunch or light drinks to get the feel of a typical Parisian neighbourhood. The close proximity to the Eiffel Tower also means that you could then have yourself a small picnic at the Jardin du Champ-de-Mars. I promise you, the view is well worth it. :)










2 comments:

  1. welcome to the club...hehehe
    love all those photos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you!
    Need to travel together again and take more photos!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete