Monday, December 01, 2014

Backstage at Durrah Jewellery


The other day I was lucky enough to be invited to the press launch for Durrah Jewellery. They have some truly covetable pieces that I was lusting over. Unfortunately, due to a prior engagement, I could not make it for the event itself, but I did have fun taking pictures of the models preparing for the event and, more importantly, got the opportunity to fondle and try some of the jewellery! :)















It was amazing to be able to take pictures of the legendary Raja Malek working his magic. Not to mention to have some of Malaysia's top supermodels pose for me. I was snapping away like crazy and the photos above are just a few of the pictures I took that day. Thank you very much to auntie Farah ( the gorgeous lady getting her hair caressed in the picture lol ) and Kak Durrah ( not in the pictures since being the star of the day made her super busy to ensure everything went smoothly ). 

Alhamdulillah, the event was a brilliant success. And for those of you that missed the launch, do not fret! Durrah Jewellery is available for your perusal at Grimoldi Milano, Shangri-La KL. Do come check them out! And you might come back with a few pretty pieces to complement your outfit du jour. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment